Letter to Energy Ombudsman, Qld.

Thank you for your efforts to get my AGL gas bill sorted out. I advise, however, that they have still to contact me in the matter.

Meanwhile, I have now received some ELECTRICITY bills from AGL and they are just as deranged as my gas bills. There are three electricty supplies at my premises: Divided into flats 1, 2 and 3. The accounts for all three are in my name. AGL have sent me TWO quite different bills for flat 2. Which one is right?

If that is not crazy enough note THREE further oddities:

1) They know only my surname.

2). I have so far received a bill for flat 3 but no bill for flat 1.

3). I specifically WITHDREW my authorization for them to supply Flat 2. They even rang me some months ago acknowledging that. I should have received a bill from the previous supplier, not AGL.

As I have found it quite pointless to write to them lately, I am writing directly to you in this matter and enclose the two strange bills for flat 2.

It seems to me that you need to take the heaviest possible action you can against this rogue firm.

No comments: